OUTFIT/ Southern Kid

landscapefarm hillbilldownportoutfit

photo credit:anna Mae Doroteo

//Shirt: Old Navy//Pants:GAP//Shoes: H&M//

When you live in a suburban city, shooting location is pretty hard to find. These pictures I took outside my “complex” the clump of houses I live in. First time I did that. I didn’t die, I’ll do it again!

This outfit kinda reminds me of a southern farmer boy.The gingham shirt just speaks southern farmer to me. The fabric is linen so it adds to the feel. This shirt is actually a size larger than what I usually wear and you would laugh at how long it is on me if I hadn’t tucked it in. As for the colours, I’m back to my staples of sandy colouration. I can’t justify my decisions.Let’s just hope it looks good

I am off to work (volunteer) at an office tomorrow from 9 to 1. This might give me experience so I have an edge for when I apply for a job. I think you all know how much I need money to sustain my growing want and need for clothes. That`s all! 


2 comments:

  1. hey man!!! here I am following ur new blog! I like your outfit, good one1

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram