LUST/ Comme des Garcons wallet

comme des garcons walletcomme des garcons

//source: porhomme//

I am never the big fan of wallets. I get one that holds money and I am good to do. Although, with Comme des Garcons it’s a different story. If I were ever to spend on any wallet in the world, I would  very much pick this one. It’s a very elegant simple design with no extra frills.It holds everything you’d need to put in a wallet and I really like the layout of the inside, the pouches and slips and all. If I’m not wrong, this retails at around 200-300 dollars.

That means I will not be buying this. Now I am off to find something similar. Oh well


1 comment:

  1. Ray Ban サングラスの中に、お薦めしたいモデルがありますか。私から言えば、あの人気不滅のレイバン RB2140は男女両方にもふさわしいです。自分なりのイメージを作り対なら、レイバン 通販に登録して、自分で好きなモデルを選んでください。きっと、レイバン wayfarerの数々のモデルが素敵だと思うでしょう。

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram