LUST/ Comme des Garcons wallet

comme des garcons walletcomme des garcons

//source: porhomme//

I am never the big fan of wallets. I get one that holds money and I am good to do. Although, with Comme des Garcons it’s a different story. If I were ever to spend on any wallet in the world, I would  very much pick this one. It’s a very elegant simple design with no extra frills.It holds everything you’d need to put in a wallet and I really like the layout of the inside, the pouches and slips and all. If I’m not wrong, this retails at around 200-300 dollars.

That means I will not be buying this. Now I am off to find something similar. Oh well


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram