Spring 2013 Trends via Topman Lookbook

You may or may not have already seen this lookbook from a website far quicker in terms of news reporting than good ol’ Stilo Dorito but I thought it would be very relevant to show this fantastic set of photos from Topman to talk about the Spring trends:
 
 
Colours
I think I might be quoting fashion personalities when I say “Men are ready for colour”. Gone are the days when when men were restricted to boring subdued colours. This season is very colourful and they come in pastel shades (a.k.a the ice cream colours). There’s always been this sort of slight predictability in men’s fashion; trends from the women’s runways sometimes filter onto the men’s collections a few seasons later. If you guys remember, pastels were quite a thing in women’s fashion last Spring/Summer.
 
 
Prints
Just as men are ready for colour, they’re also ready for prints…the big, bold and attention-catching. To be extra on-point with the trend, focus on the “botanicals”. As suggested on the lookbook, let’s pile them on top of each other(head to toe) and just be brave! I honestly can’t wait to try some prints this Spring.
 

Basically, the trend is all about trying something new, whether it’s the colour, design or material!

ps. I have outfit photos coming this week!

FACEBOOK BLOGLOVIN GOOGLE READER AND TWITTER


3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued to see how you're gonna sneak this in. Not usually your thing as you're a much more classic kinda guy.

    PS. I haven't bought a single thing from Top Shop here in Vancouver. Even their makeup seem a bit over priced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. The problem with me is that I have a tight budget so I always buy the classic things as they tend to last longer. With some smart moves and DIY creations,I'm hoping I could be trendy this fall (:

      Delete
  2. This is definitely a year for prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram