OUTFIT|Put A Cap On It

men's fashion cap 2Men's Fashion Cap

cap Topman, scarf thrifted, jacket Zara, jeans Levi’s, shoes Converse

 Individual styles definitely change over time, maybe that explains why I’ve stopped following many of the blogs I used to follow and read a few years ago. It’s either my style has changed or theirs. The one thing that confirmed that my style was changing was the day I felt cool enough wearing this hat in public. I liked hats but I really did not like them on myself. Well to my surprise, I bought two caps this week…and I’ve never looked back.

 If you’re looking to spice up some a plain old outfit, just put some accessories on. You’d be surprised at how a different of an attitude a hat and a scarf can give to your look. I know it’s hard for guys (especially newbies) to do accessorize as we always have to achieve a balance, or it may come off as overtly feminine or just downright tacky and tasteless.

FACEBOOK BLOGLOVIN GOOGLE READER TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram