A Uniform @ Kris Van Assche

krisvanassche collagephoto source| style.com
I have mentioned uniforms multiple times on the blog (it even started as my 2nd ever blog post). It’s uncomplicated, and that’s what makes it appealing.Imagine getting dressed in the morning and knowing exactly what to wear: a uniform or a variation of it. Wearing a uniform simply means you’ve perfected it, and you’ve found exactly what you’ve been trying to achieve in all those years of dressing. These ensembles seen at the Kris Van Assche Spring 2013 show is the perfect uniform for me. But I do have to mention, I did go to a private school for more than half of my schooling years and I wore a uniform very similar to this one 5 days a week (and I kinda miss it) so my opinion is heavily tainted.
 Now let’s talk about the pieces…how awesome is the construction! According to style.com’s review of the show—it was all about the  white tee for Kris Van Assche this season—which is “one of those basics that are undeniably sexy” and I couldn’t agree more.He created many wonderful variations on the simple white tee, which came in layered looks in mixes of tailored and relaxed fits.The great concept that I picked up from the collection was “Spring Shirt Layering”, let’s call it that. Easily wearable, easily replicated (DIY ideas!) and just really easy. It’s a nice break from all the bright colours and clashing prints that are trendy this season.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram