INSPIRATION/ White Interiors

 tumblr_l6anmg83OE1qb9wx5o1_500tumblr_lpcue1oYub1qgkkbso1_500

tumblr_lnh7guFUNy1qm4d25o1_400tumblr_log4sjiWbd1qm0qkpo1_500

tumblr_lpgcprN0yL1qj7tf5o1_500

//credit|tumblr.com//

I am quite obsessed with having a white coloured room. First of all, my room is tiny so the white would make it look bigger. It’s also perfect for taking shots indoors. I am definitely quite jealous of all the Scandinavian kids with simple white rooms. They can take pictures at any corner and it sort-off looks blog worthy. I guess I’ll be having a small room reno.

ps. outfit shots coming


2 comments:

  1. This looks really good but I am not so sure about all the white.. I would feel like I am locked in a mental asylum or something haha.. I do love the right picture in the second set.. Nice!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE white everything as well, it just looks so clean and minimalistic, but could you imagine cleaning it? Ugh, the thought of it makes me want to sleep! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram