DIY/The Dip-Dye

stilodorito-dipdye1
Squeezing in a last DIY post for this, so-called, DIY month.
dipdye
//credit|COMETOTHEWILDSIDE//
This is my inspiration for the DIY. I’ve been seeing a lot of this done, but I didn’t want to kill any denim items I have just yet, in case I mess up, so I tried it on a heavily stained yellow shirt.
stilodorito-dipdye2
It’s really simple and it doesn’t need much explanation. You get a bucket or something that can hold water, and put bleach and some water. All I was concerned about was turning the fabric white, so I practically soaked the fabric the whole weekend. I added some more bleach, just in case I was worrying that I didn’t put enough
note: The dye-ing process will creep up a good 1-2 inches from where the fabric is touching the water so leave some room when you dip the fabric.
up next: haircut and outfit post!

1 comment:

  1. cool DIY. Might try it!
    http://theurbanfashionsito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram