OUTFIT| This Time Last Year

Big Blue Cardigan-3

Big Blue CardiganBig Blue Cardigan

Cardigan Old Navy, Jeans Levi’s, Shoes Polo Ralph Lauren

I might have fooled you again, as this is another outfit shot from last year that never quite made it to the blog. There’s a lot of posts I mysteriously end up not posting. However since I am void of a photographer at the moment, this will do. My style has changed a bit but I know that I still would have worn this look if I haven’t.

ps. I am looking for a photographer who’d want to contribute to Stilo Dorito and build up his/her own portfolio. Tasks would include occasional outfit shoots, and maybe showcasing and writing about topics that could resonate with my audience. Shoot me a message at stilodorito@gmail.com if you’re interested! (You need to be in the Vancouver area)

FACEBOOK BLOGLOVIN TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram