ORANGE IS NOT YET DEAD

Orange Jumper
Pantone said so, Tangerine Orange was the colour of 2012. The runways were filled with orange frocks left and right. Naturally, the high street had an even crazier abundance. We all know how quickly trends come and go but I am here to say that Orange is not yet dead.
Orange was seen all over the Men’s Spring/Summer 2013 shows like at Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo. My personal favourite was Dries van Noten  with such a lovely orange hue, mixed with camo, white and black. It oozes of modernity and innovation. So when I was shopping last week and I spotted this orange sweater from Banana Republic, I couldn’t resist. It’s just perfect for chilly spring days, and a perfect way to brighten my day.
BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one on you! Not to mention I'm a huge sucker for textured knits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! I hope summer will be filled with orange because I love that colour so much!

    The sweater is super pretty

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram