OUTFIT|Ten Ten o Twelve

Camel Coloured Shirt-1 Camel Coloured Shirt-2
credit|cyril patricio

|Cardigan|Esprit|Shirt|Thrifted|Jeans|Levi’s 510|Shoes|Thrifted|

Just a quick outfit post of a little number from last week when the weather was still considered warm. As if you needed another weather update. The temperatures have truly plummeted and I am happier than ever. Also, seen here for the first time are my thrifted ankle boots/shoes? Value Village was having a sale and I got them for 10 dollars. The cheapest shoes always end up being the best;for me that is. First seen on the blog too is a thrifted shirt and my Levi’s 510 “Super Skinny” Jeans. I know, I can’t believe it either. I am actually wearing super skinny jeans. They don’t look too tight do they?

I think I’m choosing to lose sleep rather than update this blog much less. I’ll never abandon my blog again! Yes…school has settled in and I am now often tired and tired and…tired

How’s your week guys?

Follow me on bloglovin google reader and twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram