OUTFIT|Just Putting Things On

Blue Blazer (2 of 1)  Blue Blazer (1 of 1)

|Blazer|H&M|Shirt|Lacoste|Pants|H&M|Shoes|Thrifted|Belt|Thrifted| 

Just wanted to quickly share this outfit with you guys. There are days when I just put things on oh so non-chalantly hoping they work out. I’m mixing different colours, with different prints with different materials. LOL Wish I’d done something with that pesky belt though! Not a good look.

Also, a reader commented on whether I had a girlfriend or a crush. Nope, nadir and none. It would be nice to have someone but I guess now’s not the time.

ps. I’ve read all your comments and will reply to them by tomorrow. Sorry for the wait…

Follow me on bloglovin google reader and twitter!


8 comments:

  1. You look so sharp! LOVE your style a bunch =D

    I'm your newest follower via google (#64) I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow as well?

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind me asking, do you own a tumblr account? You don't have to answer it if you feel uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do. motherofagun.tumblr.com, Follow meeee!

      Delete
  3. this style suits you tops !! it's a yes ;)
    + u got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Felix! I like your blog too, very visual!

      Delete
  4. great look! I love the colors of your outfit! and the plaid shirt too!!
    sure, following you now, follow me back?:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look classy and causal all in one, love it !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram