DETAILS|Cape Cape Cape

Cape Obsession (1 of 1)credit|cyril patricio

I’ve been quite obsessed with “capes” for a while now. I almost always try to wear any jacket I own “en style Parisienne” meaning that I just throw it over my shoulders in a cape-like thing. A bunch of times it doesn’t work, but sometimes it does, like with this thrifted blazer I have.

It really adds that cool kid factor no? It adds a lot of attitude to a look, and another level of sophistication. Maybe that’s just me? It’s ALSO the coolest thing when you’re wearing a jacket this way and you’re running around because you're (fashionably) late. Total D.I.V.A haha!

Follow me on bloglovin google reader and twitter!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram