This Week 005

 65c3f104b4c511e29d6822000a9e0849_7

I had missed two weeks of roundups, but all for good reason. I was yoddeling up in the mountains. Okay, maybe I was singing…and it was in a mountain village resort. You get my point, I’ve been away dealing with other parts of my life a.k.a being a teenager in high school. The trip to a youth music festival was lovely and there was plenty to see. If you get what I mean (;

joe dempsie

  Meet Joe Dempsie. Unbeknownst to many is my slight addiction to the UK teen drama series Skins; Joe was part of the cast in the first season back in 2008. He gives me hope. Growing a few years older really can change a person’s face, and for the better that is.

ps. I want to to be the next Joe Dempsie.
pps. You might recognize him from Game of Thrones


   BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTRAGRAM


  Here’s my weekly choice of an unknown cool sounding song from the interwebs. Once again, I have no idea who sang it or what it’s about. It just sounds nice!

Does anyone else follow a more abstract way of deciding whether they like a certain song or not?

asos box

My first ever online purchase came in the mail this week. Inherited from my parents, I have a fear of purchasing items online. But man, the adrenaline rush you get when you click away to your purchase, wait for its arrival, and finally open the lovely box that’s been waiting for you on the kitchen counter is too much to resist. This is definitely not the last time I’m ordering something online. In other news, #accidentalshamelessproductplacement



Nothing is better in the summer than a cool white tee

1 comment:

  1. Great post! The trip to the mountains looks beautiful, you're so lucky! Congrats on your first online purchase, isn't it exciting when the mail man comes!? It's like christmas x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram