A Year Older

17 years old

    Waking up this morning, was different from the same 16 mornings of the past. I wasn’t excited, I wasn’t giddy and I wasn’t anticipating anything. This morning, the one where I am officially 17 years old, I felt contented. I suppose I’ve just been sick of the roller coaster ride of the recent years. I’m honestly getting tired of all the new things that seem to pop up every year. On my 17th birthday, I want to settle into myself. I am contented with who I have become in 17 years, I’d just love to continue.

    Just as I’d want to settle into myself, I’d love to see the same thing for Stilo Dorito. The 16 year old me has developed this website into something more stable and I’d love to settle into that. That being said, I can’t wait for the innovations the 17 year old me will be pulling off. Happy Birthday to me!

BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram