PIECES|THE Black Quilted Jacket

Zarablackquiltedjacket-1
ZARA Quilted Black Jacket

Yay, so excited for the cold weather! Bring it on glorious 3 degree mornings.

I went shopping last Sunday, the FIRST time I went shopping/bought anything for the last 3 or so months, I think. I haven’t shopped an awful lot this summer because of whatever was going on with my room. Which is supposed to be done but isn’t. I’m just blabbing now.

Anyway, I got this AWESOME jacket. If you’ve been following me on twitter (@stilodorito), or listening to my babble, you’d know that I am ALL about a black quilted jacket, preferable it is short, small to no collar, no garter on the bottom, and something fit for my height. This jacket I picked up at ZARA is just that.This picture is really a bad representation of the wondrous potential of this jacket.I mean, it better be as I paid a “fortune” for it. I’m officially broke as I had to pay 100+ CAD for this.

All of my “back to school” clothing budget is gone lol. The choices I make sometimes interest me, but I know this jacket is REALLY worth it. I’m also probably going to buy 3 new pairs of jeans, as they are all ripping in the wrong spots!

Follow me on bloglovin google reader and twitter !


5 comments:

  1. Great pots! Really like it!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your jacket looks a bit blue here but i really live the bomber style :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Trust me, it's black, the editing caused the different colouration :) I'd definitely check your blog out

      Delete
  3. i find myself reusing so many of my zara items. i think they are worth every penny :) i'd say that is a good purchase, esp now that summer's pretty much over.

    JANELLEINC.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram