OUTFIT|How do Y’all Not Melt?

tangerine-2tangerine-1tangerine-3  tangerine-3
credit|cyril patricio

|Shirt|Gap|Jeans|Levi’s|Shoes|Puma|

I don’t know how you guys do it, but I just can’t seem to get it right when it comes to summer clothing. I really can’t stand the heat, so I need to be comfortable in what I wear. Usually, this results in overly simple unenchanting pieces. Even on editorials and such, summer styling has never particularly interested me, so I never got it “right”. Explains why my blog traffic is down right now. I need the cold weather now!

Oh well, I shall spend the next two hours figuring out how to style for hell on Earth. Any tips?

Follow me on bloglovin google reader and twitter


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram