PIECES| Wonder Balsam

docmartensrenewed-4

I really should rename the this post as “NEWLY DISCOVERED: Fountain of Youth. . . for your shoes!”, but that’s not how I roll. Keep reading!

Aside from a new pair of Black Doc Martens, I also got myself a 2.5 oz. pack of Doc Martens Wonder Balsam I’m not kidding when I say that it really is the fountain of youth for your shoes. They have LITERALLY made my severely scratched leather shoes look like they’re just about 2 months old. I can’t rave enough about this product. It’s WONDERFUL beyond words.

Other than the Doc Martens pictured above, one of the best “revamps” I’ve done using the Wonder Balsam were my leather gladiators from Zara, which I couldn’t even bare to wear anymore because they were so worn down, but now look quite new.

The Wonder Balsam works for all colours of leather, be it shoes, bags, what not

ps. I was not paid for this. LOL As if my blog would be that famous to be offered paid advertisements!

Follow me on Google reader and bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram