OUTFIT|20120314

GREENWALL-4

credit|me

|jacket|zara|tank|h&m|jeans|levi’s|boots|doc martens|

In some instances, my so-called outfit shots sit unedited in my lightroom catalog for days or weeks. There are some that I ultimately don’t publish and some that I half-heartedly decide to post a few days/weeks later. The latter can be applied onto this post. . .

First of all, welcome to my backyard which isn’t really the best place for outfit pictures. Now you know why these pictures have been sitting in my Lightroom catalo unposted.

I don’t really know how to best describe the outfit. The best way I can relate this to any actual “fashion” is that the bottom part is slightly Balmain inspired. Just the most slightest, almost non-existent relation. And, that’s the babble for the day.

Have a great day guys!

Follow me on bloglovin and google reader !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram