FOOD|Martian Balls

photo photo1

Well here’s a new section for Stilo Dorito. A complete spur of the moment kind of deal. I got hungry, I started making things. This one is inspired by the whole “fried ice cream” concept.

These are my so-called Martian Balls. It’s rather simple, ice cream shaped into balls crusted/coated with crushed snowflakes and a bit of melted butter (similar to the crust thing in pies) then I just rolled the balls into the powder. I added some red food colouring just because we had red food colouring. Now that I look at them, they look really resemblant of balls from Mars or something.

I say it was delicious. It doesn’t alter the flavour too much. My ice cream was cheese flavoured. I think this ice cream flavour only exists in the Philippines. My mom bought some at an Asian restaurant.

ps. If you want more details on how I made it then tell me so and I’ll try to document the steps.Comment or email (:

follow me on facebook bloglovin twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram