IN SEARCH FOR SOMETHING

1checkedshirt91doubledenim11newyorkoutfit11outfit321silverjumper22orangepants12orangepants22orangepants36mixedprints47greyskirt59marina1cameljacket4

CREDIT|AFTERDRK.COM

Quite a picture heavy post.

I’m at a turning point once again. I’m rethinking my wardrobe again. Determining what I can actually wear day to day and what just will not work with what I have.

I’m taking a pseudo-hiatus. I will not be posting much outfits and personal posts (aside from the material I have) for about a week, or two, or three.

I’m currently rethinking my wardrobe and will be posting several pictures of people whose style I love just so that I would always have inspiration to go back to.

So yes, I would probably post stuff here and there, but definitely not my outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram