DIY/ Paintbrush Necklace

stiloneckdiy1stiloneckdiy2stiloneckdiy3

 

Meet the newest addition to my tiny accessory collection!

So what exactly is this? Well it’s a paintbrush, I cut off the handle, drilled a hole through it and added some random chain I had lying around. Of course you can make this more sophisticated than I have done, but you get the gist; my agenda was just simplicity. I just needed something on my neck.

My inspiration for this DIY is from a great DIY-er herself Ivania Carpio of the blog Love Aesthetics 

I’ve got another DIY to come! Hint: hex nuts!


3 comments:

  1. I like what you post here. If you have some time i´d like you check out my blog and follow me if you really want to.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram