OUTFIT|Starting Off with a Pop

Red Fisherman's Jumper 1

Well, here’s the new post for 2013. I actually wore this during the 30th but I only got to posting it now. I’ve been sick since the 22nd so I didn’t have much energy to even use the computer.

As well, as much as I hate to say it, I might slow down on the blogging once more. Why? It’s not that I’m uninspired. It’s not that I am busy with other things and It’s not that I don't have clothes to wear. I’m just working with a broken camera lens. It started going wonky in September but not it just downright refuses to focus properly. A new lens 35 mm prime lens is about 250 dollars so it might take a while to raise that but I’ll still try hard to blog regularly, and squeeze every bit that the poor camera lens can give.

Happy New Year! What are your resolutions?

Follow me on facebook bloglovin google reader and twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram