Tying the Knitted Knot

Swagger and Swoon Tie Title Tie-base setting-8Swagger and Swoon Tie 5

|Blazer|H&M|Shirt|H&M|Tie|Paul Williams (Gifted c/o Swagger and Swoon)|

I’ve been Mr. Bad Blogger lately. It’s the holiday season, and as we all know everyone is busy. For the last few weeks I was swamped with performances, school work, and social gatherings.

Although I am sick right now, I am returning with new-found inspiration. It’s quite common for people to change their tastes and style and for me that came in the form of a tie. I used to really dislike wearing ties. It used to never work out for me,mainly because I had no idea how to wear one. I didn’t even know how to tie it! When Men’s Accessory web shop Swagger and Swoon offered a tie to try out I thought I’d give it a try. I tried a knitted Paul Williams tie. I’ve always preferred seeing knitted ties over their silky sleek brethren. It was more relaxed, but sophisticated, a step above the basic.I think I’ve found a new appreciation for ties. I can’t make promises but you might see more ties here on Stilo Dorito.

I’m definitely a newbie when it comes to ties.Although I may say right now that I like wearing my tie a bit dishevelled, a bit I’m too good to follow rules, I just simply can’t make it “right” at the moment. I hope that soon enough I will figure out this tricky world of a basic length of fabric historically used to simply fasten a shirt. Besides, I’ve already bought another one to wear for Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas you guys!

Check out Swagger and Swoon’s Extensive Collection of ties.I’m sure it will match ANY taste!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram