HE’S BACK!

brightblueshirtedited credit|micah raymundo

A few days late isn’t so bad…

Well I’m back, more ready than ever to continue blogging. There won’t huge changes coming up, but there will be a change in the way I post (hint: more often) and a wider variety. I’ve recently been inspired by male style blogs who’ve expanded and evolved from just an online fashion diary into something much better. I don’t want to brand the new change yet, since I just want to keep posting and let my new blog’s identity cultivate itself. It's still going to be little old me, just a few changes in content. Each month you’ll still see some outfits, playlists and my pieces series, now mixed in with DIY’s, monthly inspiration boards, videos, how-to’s, and thought posts—all revolving around a theme

Just to provide structure and steady stream of inspiration and freshness, I’ve decided to blog under a theme each month.It can be anything, but I will make sure I announce it a few days before or after the start of a new month.

September’s theme is “NEW” It’s all about bringing change and making additions. I’m talking about a new season, new clothes (I’ve got lots right now!),new style,new music, a new identity, a new favourite person,etc. Anything that’s new and refreshed!

Stay tuned you guys!

Follow me on bloglovin google reader and twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram