OUTFIT|Le Smoking Canadien

canadiantux-2      canadiantux2

canadiantux3      canadiantux4

credit|me

|Denim Shirt|H&M|Jeans|Levi’s|Jacket|(thrifted)Dockers|

I am totally in love with the “Terry Richardson” style of photography.

Ever since the idea came to me that I would want to take blog pictures indoors in my room, the flash photography look of Terry Richardson’s work has always been an inspiration. I immediately thought of flash, in a slightly “harsh” look that most photo-freaks stray away from; but I like it. I am now thinking of buying some better lighting and a wireless remote. I’m adding that to the 100 or so things on my wishlist. I REALLY regret not finding/having a job right now.

I should also talk about my outfit. Well I’ve long been a fan of mixing denim together. It’s right up my alley with the whole “monochromacy” (is that a word?). It’s a nice and simplistic way of adding interest to the eyes. It’s weird, the good type.

ps. YES, it was necessary to dress like this during the time as the rain was POURING. It’s very summer-y now though. Let’s it stays like this for a while.

Follow me on facebook bloglovin google reader and twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram