PIECES|Emporio Armani Sunnies

emporioarmani-1471

Day by day, I’m selling a little piece of my soul to the devil.

I could say these are my first ever “designer” piece, a pair of sunglasses from Emporio Armani.I’ve always wanted to get a nice basic all black sunglasses but never got to do so due to 1. lack of sun 2.lack of budget and 3.absence of “perfect” pair in an affordable price. From the picture, they don’t look very modern at all, they almost seem out-dated but they’re not.They actually look quite up-to-date, while I’m wearing them of course. Never in my dreams did I ever think I’d own anything Armani; they’re under the radar for me. I have since discontinued with that practice. I think I love these sunnies!

Now there there, how could a 16 year old kid afford of such thing. Well, it’s this thing called work benefits from my mom. Every 2 years, I get a budget of 300 dollars to spend on “eyewear” Therefore I could afford the 250 something price of these glasses.I can’t wait till it gets sunny and I can show them off to you

ps. Ill try to find a link to buy the same or similar ones, but now I gotta sleep. I actually have to walk to school tomorrow!

Follow me on facebook bloglovin google reader and twitter !


1 comment:

  1. ray ban サングラスは長年にわたり、音楽と深い結びました。レイバンはファッションと音楽界にずっと老けない伝説を語っています。そして、レイバン wayfarerの出番は少なくありません。特に、近年レイバン RB2140は数多くの若い歌手に愛用されているようです

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram