TRENDS&SOLUTIONS/Leather Pants

00020m

credit|style.com

Leather pants are a HUUGE hype with women’s fashion right now. All these rocker and non-rocker chicks are donning them left and right with inspirations such as Emmanuelle Alt. I am totally dreaming of wearing leather pants as well, ad they definitely are not too taboo. . . . There’s no taboo in fashion

Leather pants can also be seen walking the men’s runway. For example Trussardi 1911 for its fall season has shown a lot of looks with leather bottoms (pictures above)

I think most of you are aware that I definitely don’t have the capability to spend a lot on clothes. I am a student and my budget is very limited and therefore I have to spend it wisely. Leather pants are (to me) a trend item. Time will pass that it will be considered unpopular to wear such a piece. Therefore, I can’t shell out 250 dollars on that. Heck even FAKE leather pants go well over 50 bucks.

There has to be a way for me to wear these pants or at least create the look. This is where waxed pants will save me. They give the same look and you can just buy some cheap-er black jeans and some otter wax

Here is a tuturial c/o Jennine Jacob of the-coveted on how to wax your jeans

          

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram