OUTFIT/Caught in the Dark

stiloblueindark2  stiloblueindark

credit: Cyril Patricio

Shirt|Thrifted|Pants|H&M|Shoes|Doc Martens

It was very hard for me to publish anything tonight. But, I knew that I had to get back on track as my little vacation had extended a bit too long. Well now I’m back, hopefully for a while.

I absolutely found it very difficult to post anything for the last few weeks, I had been meaning to come back to blogging, but I simply could not mutter a word, or proceed to edit a picture. I was at a rut. I always am at a rut.

We all have that one commitment that we always try to make. It`s been promised at least 5 times but it never actually went on to materializing. This is me and my blog right now. Honestly I don`t know what to do with it.Putting yourself out for the world to see isn’t so easy. Not as easy as I thought when I entered the blogosphere when I was 14.

Well, of course I am back to trying. I’m back to making something out of this wee blog of mine.

ps. I just got Photoshop Lightroom. You can have a glimmer of hope for better pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram