This Week 0001

You’ve stumbled upon Stilo Dorito’s new weekly feature. Often, I think of things that I want to mention or say, but it’s too short for a blogpost yet too long for say facebook or twitter. Hence the birth of “This Week”, the little corner for cool little things worth mentioning. You can expect more personal stories, cool little pictures, and current inspirations here.

I LOVE discovering new music. I actually have no idea who this artist is, but I love the sound so I’m just gonna go with it. Definitely adding this track to my workout tunes.

I’ve been meaning to answer this comment from a reader quite a while ago but I just never found the right opportunity to do so, I guess that opportunity is now.
Q:Hey, someone must have asked you this already, but do you have a girlfriend? Just asking cuz I follow u and you've never mentioned anything about a gf. lol :) If you do, take some pics she must hve a good fashion sense too

The simple answer to this is no. I do not have a girlfriend or any special friend for that matter. I’m quite sure that a good sense of style would be one of their notable qualities if I did have one.


Please do let me know what you think of this new series and what else you’d like to see. Leave me an email or comment down below!

BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK TWITTER

 

AMERICAN APPAREL BELT

  I’m not much of a belt person, but this reversible one from American Apparel has got me swoon; the simplicity matched with the elegance of the gold hardware is right up my alley. They are also available in 5 different colour combinations. Get them here!


photo inspiration
I tend to like pictures taken with a harsh flash, in front of a very modest white background. It looks real, and it’s my default shooting situation. I’d take all of my outfit pictures this way if I could. I took this picture from my tumblr page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram