THOUGHT|Nah…You Gotta Step It Up

habitacion644_44

I tried, I really did, but my “resources” have been exhausted.

I have told myself many times to stop complaining about my life, but really, what am I to do? Basically what I’m saying is that in terms of dressing up and being a personal style blogger, I’ve got nothing for you. I’ve worn everything with anything. I’m not exaggerating. Even the photographer has told me to step my game up.

I need new pieces to work with, new sources of inspiration. I need new things that catch my whimsy! Speaking of inspiration, nothing inspires me these days either. Everything is so generic. Life is becoming mundane and uninspirational. I’m losing my bread and butter. I only function through inspiration and creativity. Everything sucks.

Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not giving up,because I like fashion, A LOT. It’s the only thing that’s keeping me running these days.It just hasn’t been as good as it’s been for me in recent times. The only way to go now is up. (:

Well clearly, you know I’m in a GREAT mood.

I’ll be back to my old self in a few days, or weeks, but I will be back!

ps. All I’m saying is I need to go shopping and buy ALL of the stuff I want have to buy.


2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, if you're buying clothes for your style blog it just seems more like work. You'll be trying to pick what would be good.

    But in the end you should just think more that you're finding your personal style. That's the real reason why you or anyone is doing a style blog. I guess it doesn't hurt to restock your wardrobe either. But once showing your style becomes a chore then THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG.

    Hope that helps. Its been a while since I've been here. My bad for the long ass comment. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with what you just said. I think I'm quite comfortable with my style now and I know what it's all about. I just find that the pieces in my closet right now either don't fit the said style, or I've worn them too much.

      Thanks for your long-ass comment! I <3 Long-ass comments!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram