SNAPSHOTS/ Best of 2011

2011 has been a pretty good year, it’s been a lot of changes for me, especially with my style. I’ve grown up and matured, in taste, writing style and the way I present myself to the public. On the summer of 2011, I moved onto this new blog Stilo Dorito. Here are some looks from the past 12 months, some of which are taken from my old blog.

January

  

January was the start of my big fashion journey, the beginning of change in my style and approach. I was still in a very big experimental stage

 

February

  

February had spawned a few, but still pretty good looks. By the middle of the month until May, I had found myself in a rut, total burnout.

May

 

For a warm month, May was surprisingly cool, which had let me wear layers still. I jsut came back from a trip to Vegas, so I had A LOT of new clothes with me. Had a bit of a turning point in the development of my style.

June

 

 

During this month, I had totally exploited the whole slightly tucked in with belt look. All three had the exact same concept. I’m starting to get to know the “personalization” I want to put into my looks now.

July

 

July was the launch of Stilo Dorito. ‘nuff said

August

I remember in August, I was busy clearing out my closet and trying to start a new, I know I was in a particularly minimalist stage here. Is this evident through the last picture? IDK

September

 

September spawned A LOT of outfits. There was a lot of sun and I had my lovely photographer Cyril with me most of the times. The only problem was the weather as it was still not cold enough to layer.

OCTOBER

 

October was quite normal, I was settling into the advancements in my style. By the time september came, up till now, I have been into the whole “attitude” sort of style. Yes, simple but there’s attitude.

November

 

November was also neutral. I started finding it really really hard to take outfit pictures by this time because the nights were getting longer. I had a pretty lucky shoot though-the picture above. In my opinion, it’s one of the best pictures I’ve ever taken, and edited.

December

 

December was alright, A LOT of outfits and pictures taken inside.

I wonder what next year will bring? So excited! I hope everyone a Happy New Year! unlike me

follow me on bloglovin google reader twitter and COMMMENT!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting way to make your recap post for 2011, a lot of bloggers put their preferred photos as a post and you were the only one whom I see who took time to make it month by month and showing us your evolution through all 2011. Good idea! Anyway the photo I prefer is the first one from December ;)

    Happy New Year to you!

    Shug Avery from Incognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, love your blog!
    i hope you have a happy new year!!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @incognito- I didn't even notice this myself, thankyou for your observation, I shall take it as a compliment! (:

    @CMA- Thankyou! I hope you a happy new year as well! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a realy nice Blog! Visit mine, if you like! http://sunglassesatnight-carly.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Check back to see if I've replied to your comments, and make sure you subscribe to keep track of new posts!

Bonjour & Welcome

Photographs by Jayvee Doroteo and Cyril Patricio unless otherwise stated. All content may be used for non-commercial purposes provided that there is a link crediting all obtained work.

A blog created by Jayvee Doroteo

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me

icon

Stilo Dorito ©2011-2013 . Powered by Blogger.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

instagram